Would you like to spend a week in Mandarian Oriental and why?

   Well, to answer this question I need to know, wheter I'm paying for my stay ther, or not? If I am not then why wouldn't I want want to? It would be great to take a break from a boring school life and spend some time in a luxury hotel. Staff members 24 hours a day upon request plus many other goodies, really make you feel like a lord. For sure, it woulld be nice to have that experience for awhile. But if I had to pay for that, I would propably refuse. I think this experience is a little bit overpriced, also I think I would invest my own money in a better way, than in a hotel stay. So, to answer this question shortly, if I don't have to pay, then yes, If do - no.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Loneliness

Reflection

Homeopathy Explained – Gentle Healing or Reckless Fraud?