Letter of application

    Dear Madam,
    I am writing in response to your advertisment on the olx.com website. I would be grateful if you would consider my application for the vacancy as a shop assistant.
    I am seventeen-year-old-high school student and I am interested in this position. This would be a perfect opportunity for me to gain some working experience and also have some time to decide in which side I want to push my career to, while I will not be wasting time at home, but actually earn income.
    Although I have no formal work experience, I'm a quick learner, so I will not have problems with a cash register as an example. I would describe myself as quiet, but polite and always helpful. I don't have problems with contacts with people at the base level, so I think this job really suits me.
    If you wish me to attend an interview, I am available at any time. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours faithfully,
     Kacper Wasiński

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Loneliness

Reflection

Homeopathy Explained – Gentle Healing or Reckless Fraud?